2015年6月6日土曜日

Приезжайте в Японию.

 Bonjour, здравствуите.


 Nowadays I dig up the weeds. One day I did the daily work as usual, a small girl called me and said "why are you cut these flowers? These are very beautiful." She is a neighbour of my land. I couldn't reply to her recognition of weeds. I let some part of weeds remain.

 It is hard for me to do the next thing. I'm very tired. However, Japan is doing very well, particularly in a public facility section. So I am getting ready for the next. Poverty dulls the wit and makes a heart hardened by years of living amongst scenes of poverty. The day for such attitudes is past.

 Сегодня очень жарко. 今日はとても暑い。
 Приезжайте в Японию. 日本にいらしてください。
 Когда вы приехали в Японию? = When will you come to Japan? いつ日本にこられますか?
 С нетерпением ожидаю вашего положительного ответа. お待ちしております。(適当)

 До свидания!

cf. http://www.coelang.tufs.ac.jp/mt/ru/gmod/courses/c01/lesson20/step1/instances/063.html